October 07, 2013

Color me Cobalt

 
Sorry about my crappy camera skills, framing, lighting etc...I do plan to get a better camera soon!
 I am in love with this blazer, it is so versatile!  I really enjoy suede and the blue is one of my favorite colors.  I also love the little zippers on the sleeves, they add something extra which makes it that much better.  These patterned pants are not as versatile and I often struggle finding something to pair them with, so I usually go with a solid black or white top with some funky jewelry.  I often wear these pants to work, and I work in a professional office.  They are a busy pattern but they are still a dress pant, and when styled in the right context they can definitely be appropriate for a work setting. (For work I pair them with a black blazer and a simple colored camisole).
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer- Vero Moda
Pants- Le Chateau
Shoes- Aldo
Watch- Michael Kors 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment!

    Gorgeous outfit and love your jacket!

    Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colbalt and the patterned pants! Great mixing!

    xx
    http://ffranklyspeakingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete